607 PM EDT Mon Apr 16 2018
The National Weather Service in Taunton, MA has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Sudbury River At Saxonville.
* until late tonight...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 5:15 PM Monday the stage was 9.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage by this evening
and continue to rise to near 10.1 feet this evening. The river
will fall below flood stage tonight.
* Impact...At 10.0 feet...Flooding will affect low lying areas along
the river in Wayland, including a portion of Shore Road and Pelham
Island Road near Heards Pond.
LAT...LON 4227 7140 4230 7145 4248 7139 4245 7129