• Elevated levels of CO detected at Manchester, NH shopping plaza

    Updated:

    MANCHESTER, N.H. - Several people were evaluated in Manchester, New Hampshire Friday after a carbon monoxide monitor was triggered at a shopping plaza.

    Officials said they received a call around 10:30 Friday morning. When they arrived to the plaza on Willow St., they found elevated levels of carbon monoxide at several businesses.

    8 people said they felt ill and were evaluated for carbon monoxide poisoning - some of them did show elevated levels.

    After getting some fresh air, everyone was deemed healthy. Nobody was brought to the hospital.

    Officials found a heating unit producing elevated levels of carbon monoxide and it was shut down. Some businesses will remain without heat Friday afternoon while that unit is fixed.

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    Elevated levels of CO detected at Manchester, NH shopping plaza

  • Headline Goes Here

    Tech companies help pull US stocks lower in afternoon trade

  • Headline Goes Here

    US Officials: 16 nations agree to track Venezuela corruption

  • Headline Goes Here

    Court: Sotomayor shoulder injury worse than first thought

  • Headline Goes Here

    After Syria missile strikes, US stuck in holding pattern