BOSTON - A man died and two adult women were brought to the hospital after a carbon monoxide leak in Roslindale, according to the Boston Fire Department.
Officials said 18 people are temporarily displaced while they investigate the incident.
The fire dept. said the stove was determined as one source of the leak. They are also checking the heating system.
National Grid and City Inspectional Services Inspector on scene to locate source of CO. Stove has been determined as one source, checking heating system also.— Boston Fire Dept. (@BostonFire) January 13, 2018
The call came in around 10:00 Saturday morning for the leak on Hyde Park Ave.
The Boston Fire Dept. is working to find the source of the leak. They say there were no working CO detectors in any of the condo units.
CO LEAK UPDATE: 18 people have been displaced temporarily during investigation. @BostonFire working to find source of leak. They say there were NO working CO detectors in any of the condo units. @boston25 pic.twitter.com/IcUNxUuMeJ— Jacob Long (@JacobLongTV) January 13, 2018
In Roslindale where @BostonFire @BOSTON_EMS is on scene. Neighbor says they were evacuated for reports of gas leak/CO. She says she saw four people transported unconscious @boston25 pic.twitter.com/11eUGF2UTq— Jacob Long (@JacobLongTV) January 13, 2018
This is a developing story. Stick with Boston 25 News for updates.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.