STILL COOL FRIDAY
You'll wake up to some morning sun and 20s Friday. After the rain, sleet, and snow Thursday, there will be some icy spots out there on untreated surfaces. Sun will give way to increasing clouds, but most of the day will be dry. Showers will return Friday night after 4 PM and move out close to midnight.
WEEKEND UPS & DOWNS
Saturday is the pick of the weekend! Some sun early will give way to clouds with highs in the 50s. Rain will come back into the picture late (currently looks like it's after 7 PM).
Sunday's going to be WET. Temperatures will range from the 30s to 40s. We'll have to keep an eye on the forecast across northwestern MA and southern NH for a wintry mix in the morning before plain rain takes over in the afternoon.
- MBTA prepared for wild winter weather
- Could a sea wall protect Boston from coastal flooding?
- MEMA shares helpful tips for winter preparedness
- How the grounds crew transforms Fenway Park during off season
- Killington harnessing power of cows, the sun in renewable energy efforts
WATCH BOSTON 25 NEWS
© 2018 Cox Media Group.