The departing storm will leave us clearing overnight. Temperatures will fall, allowing untreated surfaces to become icy.
Here is a list of the most recent totals from the National Weather Service:
LATE WEEK LULL
Expect dry and seasonable weather Thursday and Friday. That means wake up weather in the teens and 20s, then highs in the middle 30s. Tomorrow will be nice and bright, but more clouds will mix in Friday ahead of warmer air on the way. There may even be some flurries.
Highs in the 40s over the weekend (even getting close to 50 degrees!) will melt much of this week's snow. Clouds will mix with sun at times, but the forecast remains DRY. The Patriots take on the Jaguars with temperatures in the 40s. It will be a mild and calm game--at least weather wise!
Rain is expected early next week.
- MBTA prepared for wild winter weather
- Could a sea wall protect Boston from coastal flooding?
- MEMA shares helpful tips for winter preparedness
- How the grounds crew transforms Fenway Park during off season
- Killington harnessing power of cows, the sun in renewable energy efforts
WATCH BOSTON 25 NEWS
© 2018 Cox Media Group.