(FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) – Dunkin' Donuts, working in partnership with CareerBuilder, surveyed 4,100 workers from various industries to assess coffee-consumption habits while on the job.
According to the survey posted in the Boston Business Journal, food preparation and service workers topped the list of those who claim to "need coffee to get through the workday," and workers in the Northeast drink more coffee than the national average.
Top 10 List of those who claim to "need coffee to get through the workday:"
1. Food Preparation/Service Workers
3. Sales Representatives
4. Marketing/Public Relations Professionals
5. Nurses (Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant)
6. Editors/Writers/Media Workers
7. Business Executives
8. Teachers/Instructors (K-12)
9. Engineering Technicians/Support
10. IT Managers/Network Administrators.
The survey results were released in advance of National Coffee Day, which will be celebrated Sept. 29.
For more information: Boston Business Journal
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Who needs coffee to get through the day? Dunkin' Donuts surveys workforce
US plans first test of ICBM intercept, with NKorea on mind
Melania Trump wears $51K Dolce & Gabbana jacket in Sicily
Tunisian trial opens over beach attack on British tourists
The Latest: UN Security Council condemns Egypt bus attack