CONWAY, N.H. (MyFoxBoston.com) – The FBI has offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the discovery of 14-year-old Abigail Hernandez.
Officials said Hernandez was last seen leaving Kennett High School at 2:29 p.m. on Oct. 9 wearing black leggings, black boots, a dark-colored striped sweater.
The FBI, New Hampshire State Police and New Hampshire wildlife officials have spent the last week searching for Hernandez by air, land and water. Officials said Thursday they were scaling back their manpower search and would be following up on leads and tips.
On Wednesday, officials released a timeline in Hernandez's disappearance. The teen was seen walking from the field hockey field, down Eagles Way to Powerline Trail from 2:30 and 2:35 p.m.
Between 2:23 p.m. and 2:53 p.m. Hernandez sent a series of text messages to a friend. FBI officials said that friend was cooperating with the investigation.
At 3:07 p.m., Hernandez's cell phone made last contact with her cell phone network on the west side of Cranmore Mountain.
N.H. Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said Hernandez was using a 16 gigabyte iPhone 5 with a deep pink and gray Otter Box-style case. Young asked businesses to check their "lost and found" to see if they had any phones matching the description.
Officials said there are multiple unconfirmed reports that someone matching Hernandez's description was seen walking on North-South Highway between the rotary and Settler's Green entry the day she was last seen.
FBI officials said that there was no evidence that Hernandez ever made it home from school, despite earlier reports to the contrary. On Tuesday, officials said reports that Hernandez made a cell phone call at about 6:30 p.m. were untrue as well.
The FBI said it had received 544 leads in the case.
Anyone who may have any information about Hernandez is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at www.tips.fbi.gov.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.