ATTLEBORO, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – A pre-trial hearing for a man charged as an accessory to murder in the case involving former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been postponed.
Bristol District Attorney Samuel Sutter said Monday morning the afternoon hearing scheduled for Ernest Wallace in Attleboro District Court is off. A spokesman said both sides agreed to the delay and a new date should be announced soon.
Wallace, 41, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of being an accessory to murder after the fact in the killing of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder.
Prosecutors haven't offered details about Wallace's alleged involvement. They say he and another man, Carlos Ortiz, were with Hernandez when they drove with Lloyd to the industrial park where Lloyd was found shot to death.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
© 2016 Cox Media Group.
Pre-trial hearing for Hernandez co-defendant Ernest Wallace postponed
Leader of British movement to leave EU joins Trump at rally
London, Paris mayors criticize bans on burkini swimsuits
Applications for US unemployment benefits slipped last week
The Latest: 4.3-magnitude aftershock hits Italian town