SUDBURY, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School was placed in lockdown for a time Friday as police investigated a bomb threat.
Sudbury Police told FOX 25 that the campus was put in lockdown just before noon after a reported bomb threat. School officials told police that a bomb threat had been left on a school voice mail.
The lockdown order was lifted BY 1 p.m. Friday after an investigation revealed no suspicious packages were at the school.
Police say they are investigating the source of the call. Anyone with information is asked to call Sudbury Police at 978-443-1042.
© 2016 Cox Media Group.