• Man indicted in 23-year-old pregnant woman's 2010 killing


    BARNSTABLE, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – A Boston man has been indicted in the 2010 killing of a 23-year-old pregnant woman.

    Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe announced Quoizel Wilson, 33, of Boston, was indicted on charges of murder, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and unlawful disposal of a body in connection with the death.

    Trudie Hall was reported missing by her mother in July 2010 after she failed to return from an appointment in Hyannis. One day later a car she had rented was found in a commuter lot in Barnstable. Investigators found bullet casings and evidence of blood in the vehicle.

    In April 2012, her remains were found about 15 miles away in Falmouth. Investigators said she was shot several times and was four months pregnant when she was killed.

    Wilson was arrested Tuesday in Chelsea and was held without bail pending arraignment, happening Wednesday morning in Barnstable Superior Court.

    Wilson's attorney, Rob Galibois, denied his client's involvement in Hall's death.

    "We are expecting him to plead 'not guilty' in the morning," said Galibois.

    Galibois said police interviewed Wilson extensively in 2010, searching his home, car, a motorcycle and clothing. After about a month of analysis it was all returned to Wilson.

    "I am not aware of any physical evidence tying him to this murder," Galibois said.

    District Attorney O'Keefe said, "This has been a long and thorough investigation and it continues. I hope this step brings a small measure of peace to Trudie's family."

    Hall was a graduate of Nantucket High School. Her roommate told the Cape Cod Times in 2010 that she was married to two different men as part of an immigration fraud scheme.

    Through an attorney, one of the men told a newspaper he was with Hall the night before she vanished and she told him she was pregnant with another man's child.

    Authorities think Wilson was the father of her child, according to O'Keefe.

    The case is still under investigation.

    Next Up: