MANCHESTER, N.H. (MyFoxBoston.com) – Firefighters responding to a fire at a Manchester, N.H. apartment building found an apparent active crystal meth lab.
Crews responded to the building at 63 Sullivan Street for a fire on the second floor at about 7: 30 a.m. Sunday. The building was evacuated and neighbors told firefighters there was likely a drug lab in the apartment that was on fire.
Crews were able to extinguish the blaze. There were no injuries. About 25 people were displaced.
Officials said two people were arrested in connection with the drug lab. Their identities were not immediately available.
The Drug Enforcement Administration and Manchester Police were investigating.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Firefighters find meth lab in NH apartment building
AG: 22-year-old arrested for death of 3-year-old daughter
Museum fire caused by spontaneous combustion of oily rags, fire officials say
Iranians cheer Farhadi's Oscar as rebuke of Trump policies
Police officer: Not clear if ransom was paid for Germans