Fire engulfs Abington residence on Progress Street


ABINGTON (FOX 25 / – Firefighters responded to a home on Progress Street in Abington for a fire that occurred on Monday.

The fire reportedly broke out around 4:45 p.m. at the home located at 92 Progress St.

Fire officials said that everyone made it out of the home safely.

SKYFOX responded to the scene and captured the flames coming from the building and through the roof. Firefighters used ladders to assist with the fire.

Stay with FOX 25 for more updates.