• Father of boys burned in bathtub files suit against housing agency

    LYNN, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- The father of two young boys burned while taking a bath has reportedly filed a lawsuit against the housing agency that owned the apartment unit he and the boys lived in.

    According to the Salem News, Joe Young filed the suit against the Affordable Housing Associates of Lynn.

    In the suit, Young claims the water heaters in his apartment building were set 19 degrees above the legal limit.

    Young is seeking at least $500,000 in damages.

    His sons, Leland, 3, and Landon, 2, were taking a bath together when they were scalded. Their babysitter, 21-year-old Charles Collins-Robinson, allegedly left the boys unattended when Leland managed to turn the hot water on.

    Collins-Robinson is facing child endangerment charges related to the incident, which Young has called a "tragic mistake."

    Anyone who would like to follow the boys' progress or send well wishes is encouraged to go to their Facebook page, Young Boys' Recovery.

    Next Up: