Fire crews in Halifax battled a fire at a home Monday afternoon.
The fire broke out before 5 p.m. at a home on Elm Street.
There were no injuries. Fire officials said they believe a space heater sparked the blaze.
© 2016 Cox Media Group.
Crews battle large fire at home in Halifax
U.S. Open tennis tournament closes $150 million retractable roof on…
The Latest: Trump says he'll make countries accept deportees
Donald Trump says his immigration plan will not offer path to legal…
USDA offices to reopen after closure due to security threat