PORTSMOUTH, NH (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) Fire crews from several New Hampshire towns responded to a four-alarm fire in Portsmouth on Friday.
Seacoast Online reports that the blaze broke out inside the upscale Harbour Place condominiums on Bow Street.
Officials tell the website the fire began in a chimney and spread to the ceiling, which partially collapsed. They say the fire was difficult to control because the building is located on the waterfront.
To read more: seacoastonline.com
© 2016 Cox Media Group.