BROCKTON, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – Five people, including two children ages 3 and 7, were taken to an area hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning after they tried to heat their apartment with a gas stove.
Officials responded to the apartment building located at 165 Carls Ave. around 3:08 p.m. The five victims, who did not all live in the same apartment unit, were transported to Signature Healthcare in Brockton, while a sixth person refused transport, reports The Brockton Enterprise.
According to the newspaper, the carbon monoxide poisoning does not appear to be life-threatening.
© 2016 Cox Media Group.
Carbon monoxide poisoning sends five to Brockton hospital
North Korea's Kim praises submarine launch test as a success
Survey: German business confidence drops unexpectedly
Turkey: US says Syria Kurds are pulling back in north Syria
Turkey: US says Syrian Kurds have started pulling back east of Euphrates…