BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) – With a revamped floor plan and new menu, Forum Restaurant is almost ready to reopen its doors to customers after being shut down for nearly four months following the Boston Marathon bombings.
Forum, which is the last business to reopen since the April 15 bombings, is hoping to be ready for service mid-August, but the official date will be confirmed in the next few days, reports the Back Bay Patch.
The restaurant reportedly hired Morris Nathanson Design to complete the renovations.
Executive Vice President of 451 Marketing Nicole Russo told the Patch the restaurant will have all new furniture, a new wall, and a new bar.
Forum, which is located at 755 Boylston Street, had been hosting a Boston Marathon watching party that doubled as a fundraiser when the dual explosions occurred. Staffers rushed to help the injured and to keep restaurant-goers calm.
In the days and weeks following the tragedy, the restaurant's staff was praised for their valiant effort and bravery during the chaos.
Following the bombings, Forum posted on its Facebook page, "We will prevail. We love you Boston."
For more information, visit Forum's Facebook page.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Boston restaurant closed since marathon bombings to reopen
Utah senator, mayor among top candidates for Chaffetz's seat
Celtics star Isaiah Thomas unsure if he'll need hip surgery
Lack of beds at psychiatric hospitals has local mom concerned
Mom says school not doing anything after boys gave daughter concussion