WEYMOUTH, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- Weymouth High School students were dismissed after a threat was found on a bathroom wall Friday morning.
The Weymouth Superintendent of Schools Kenneth Salim told FOX 25 that a bomb threat was found written on a bathroom wall just after 8 a.m.
Students were evacuated to a nearby football field as emergency crews searched the building. Eventually buses started to line up and students were dismissed for the day at about 9:30 a.m.
Salim said crews were in the final stages of their search and nothing had been found.
Afternoon athletics were also canceled.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.