(MyFoxBoston.com) – The man whose apartment was searched hours after the bombings says he's been cleared of any wrongdoing.
FBI and ATF agents took computers from the Ocean Avenue apartment in Revere Monday night.
The Boston Herald reports that federal authorities told Revere police the unnamed 22-year-old Saudi Arabian national who lives there is no longer a person of interest.
The man's 20-year-old roommate was also questioned for hours. He told the paper he understands the situation and they were happy to cooperate.
There is no official comment so far from federal authorities.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.